Saturday, August 20, 2011

One Year Down... Eternity to go!

Today is our first anniversary! I can't believe that we have been married for a year! Wow like the saying says, "Time flys when your having fun!!" It still feels like we are newly weds and that the big day was just yesterday! I am so happy that me and Nick met that day on March 8th at a fireside! So happy I went.. it was so worth it! Love you Nick and can't wait for many more fabulous years/days/months to come!
One year ago today!
Chocolate cake!!! My face looks questionable if I like it or not?
But take my word for it! It was Delicious!!!
Our first dance as a married couple!

And the day that took 6 months to plan,,, Came to an end!
Thanks everyone who came and supported us last year and still do!! LoVe YoU ALL!

3 comments:

Corinne said...

Holy cow it's been a year?! So crazy. I am happy for you Chels, you are amazing and have an amazing guy!! Love you both

Clements Family said...

Your day was amazing. Love you guys!!

Azy said...

your wedding day looks amazing! What a cute post & a darling couple! Congrats on your first year - cheers!