First off I cut my hair. I was having
a bad day so I just told them to cut it off.
Did it make me have a better day? No,
but it does take a shorter time getting
ready in the morning!
Ok the 2nd part about my blog is
My parents are both teachers and their spring
break was last week so they decided to come
and visit Nick and I.
We went to the Oklahoma Temple.
After the Temple we went to the
Botanical Gardens. I love that place
its so peaceful and beautiful!
My dad was getting tired from
all the walking and beautifulness!
This girl and her dad. Do you think her
dad did her hair?
The next day we went to the memorial.
It was the 19th anniversary from when
the bomb went off so it was free
to go inside the museum.
Nick and I have been there before,
Nick and I have been there before,
but never inside.
It was so sad to watch the footage of that
day. It is for sure a tear jerker!
We also went to Bricktown
and walked around.
We also we to Turner Falls! Nick and I have
been there before with friends, but that was in the fall.
It was a lot of fun. A lot of people were swimming in the
freezing cold water. Will have to go back and go camping one day.
It was so pretty and green. And I don't mean Nicks shirt!
After all the fun at turner falls we went to
Smoken or smokey Joe's can't
really remember the exact name of the place.
But dang the food is amazing!
Still speaking of food.. My mom makes the best dinners!
Since she was here for Easter we made ham, cheesy potato's,
monkey bread, asparagus, and fruit, and strawberry shortcake!
It was amazing!
On the last day my dad really really wanted to go
to the Cowboy Museum. It was actually really cool.
I love cow boy movies, so I knew I was going
to like it! The beginning was all Indian
stuff it was really cool!
Chiefs head dress.
This is what the women wear as their wedding dress.
This is for sure my man crush cowboy!
Love John Wayne.
This is a woman's saddle since they road side
saddle they had their special saddles.
How cute are these. There's a kid play place there
where they can dress up like Cowboys and Indians.
My dad was loving it!
Look at him acting all tough! haha
Well there you have it! That's all the fun we had!
Thanks for coming mom and dad!
We miss you already!
No comments:
Post a Comment