When we lived in Vegas and Wicked was there I wanted to go so bad!
I think Nick felt bad that we never went. So Wednesday
he told me to dress nice. So I was thinking.. Sweet Nicks
going to take me to a fancy restraint. Then he texted me that day
and said make sure you eat before we leave. I was like..
Oh, ok what are we going to do dressed up so fancy!
Then on the way I started guessing what we were doing!
(Oh P.S.... I hate surprises so when nick is trying to
surprise me I get really noise and try and figure out
what he's going to do.)
But this time he totally surprised me! I was so excited when we
walked in and I saw a huge wicked poster!
I was so excited! Through the whole performance I was smiling ear to ear!
And one part I almost started crying because it was so good!
Thanks Nick! I loved the surprise it was the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment